Since July 2009, Ms. Clark has been court-appointed to represent indigent parents in the juvenile dependency system. She also handles juvenile dependency cases on a private-pay basis.
Since July 2009, Ms. Clark has been court-appointed to represent children who are the subject of a custody dispute. Ms. Clark is one of the founding members of Napa County Collaborative Practice Group, which is a group of lawyers and other professionals who support dispute resolution in a respectful, peaceful way and has completed the educational requirements as a collaborative lawyer.
Ms. Clark offers her legal services under both full-service agreements or Limited Scope Representation (also known as ‘unbundling’).
• B.A. Humboldt State University
• J.D. Southwestern University School of Law
Los Angeles, CA
In her spare time, Ms. Clark has participated in a variety of community service programs. Since 2001, she has coached the Napa High School Mock Trial Team (part of the Constitutional Rights Foundation) . She has also been a Peer Court Attorney-Mentor. She enjoys volunteering for various non-profit organizations such as Auction Napa Valley, Festival del Sole, and Napa Valley Playhouse. She is a member of Sing Napa Valley! (Napa Valley Chorale Society). She graduated from Leadership Napa Valley in 2012 in Class 25.
- Sunrise Rotary of Napa, 2005 to present
- Sunrise Rotary of Napa, Board of Directors – Vocational 2007-2008
- Mock Trial Coach, Napa High School, 2001-02; 2002-03; 2003-04, 2004-05; 2005-2006; 2006-2007; 2007-2008, 2008-2009, 2009-2010; 2010-2011; 2011-2012; 2012-2013
- Peer Court Attorney-Mentor
- Member, Napa Chamber of Commerce
- Past member Pasadena Tournament of Roses Association, 1984-2009
- Past member, Pasadena Junior Chamber of Commerce 1993-1998.
- Past member, Board of Governors of University Club of Pasadena
- Past member, Board of Directors of YMCA of Pasadena.
- Member, State Bar of California since 1981
- Napa County Bar Association – Executive Committee, 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Member – Napa County Bar Association
- Member – Napa County Women Lawyers
- Napa County Women Lawyers – Secretary 2007
- Founding Member – Napa County Collaborative Practice Group (Secretary)
- Acted as settlement officer for Sonoma County and Los Angeles County Courts
- Acted as pro tem judge in small claims in Pasadena Municipal Court
- Past member, Board of Directors of Pasadena Bar Association 1988-1991.
- Past President, Pasadena Young Lawyers 1983.